Click India Photography Competition 2016 Registration : It is an exclusive and innovative photography competition happening in India. It is the 2nd season, which offers an opportunity to the top 10 photographers of The two round auditions showcase their talent and get an opportunity to travel with us on an adventurous photo tour to Kerala, one of the most exotic locations in India.
Shri Sukumar Seshadri, Who have Seasoned sports photographer, Shri Rajesh Singh, Who have India’s Top Award Winning Photographer and Harpreet Bachher, Who have The Wedding Photographer is Judges of this Competition.
The process to participate
The registrations shall start from September 15, 2016, and shall be open until October 30, 2016.
- Step 1: Register yourself either through facebook or google or create your profile directly at CLICK HERE.
- Step 2: Complete your profile providing your location and contact details so that we can contact you in case you win the Online Round.
- Step 3: The final step of the competition and the most important one – You need to fill the upload form and upload your clicks to the respective category they represent.
Photography Competition 2016 Registration Categories
We encourage and allow all kind of photography. We love to see creative styles and techniques used by our participants. Few are the rules of the competition – Entry to the competition is free! and Participants can participate in any number of themes as per their choice.
- Wedding and pre-wedding
- Time lapse
- Product photography
- Food photography
- City light
- Black and white
- Beauty photography
- Abstract photography
For Online Round
- We will Select Top 10 participants from the round, who will be eligible to travel with us to Kerala.
For Live Round
- The winner will be eligible for Cash prize of Rs. 20,000/-.
- 5 photographers will be eligible for rides coupon sponsored by OLA up to Rs. 15,000/-.
- 5 official press card allotted by Newspapers Association Of India (NAI) including 1-year free membership of NAI.
Online certificate to all the participants and the hard-copy certificate to top 20 winners.