India’s next superstar an upcoming reality talents show. the show is making major buzz as the winner will get an entry in the glamour industry. The show will broadcast on the star plus. While Rithvik Dhanjani and Karan Wahi will host this show. And it will be judged by the filmmaker Karan Johar and one of the best director in the Bollywood Rohit Shetty. India’s next superstar is a most awaited show. it is all set to hit tv screen on 14th January. The show will be aired on all seven days of the week.
India’s next superstar is coming with different concepts.and television viewers are really curious about the show. So, here are some facts about the show.
here are 6 facts about the show :
1) the show il be judged by e filmmaker Karan Johar and film director Rohit Shetty.
2) celebrity guest: the show will have number celebrity guest. There is the grand line up of celebrities for the show. priyanka Chopra will feature in the first episode the show. While according to reports Akshay Kumar, Kangana Ranaut, Sidharth Malhotra will appear on the show.
3) The show will be host by television actors and television prester Riithvik Dhanjani and Karan Wahi. The duo is great friend with each other and will entertain people
4) format of the show: The show will feature 20 contestants. While participants in the show are selected by the well-known casting director Mukesh Chhabra through auditions. All of them are newcomers, who wanted to do a career in the Bollywood industry. According to the format of the show. the twenty contestants will be locked in one room. And they will be prohibited from using mobile phones, social connection, and even family contacts. the twenty o them will be lived in together during the show.
5) according to reports, Splitsville winner Naina Sharma will participate in the how.
6) the winner of the show will h get an opportunity to feature in the next project of filmmaker Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty.
Get more Auditions News
Subscribe to our mailing list and get latest auditions new and tv show to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.