[wpfcNOT]The X Factor is the Music based reality show. This show is Back with new season in Australia.The X Factor will be back and one act’s musical dreams will come true.
Audition Age requirement Audition can give 14 years old In this audition also 4 categories of age Under 25 Male, Under 25 Female, 25 and over and Vocal Groups.
- You must be 14 years of age or over on March 14 2014.
- If you are under 18 years of age (today), your Contributor Release Form must be signed by your Parent/Legal Guardian.
- If you are under 16 years of age (today) your parent / legal guardian must be with you during the audition process.
- You must bring identification to prove your age (drivers licence / birth certificate / passport / Proof of Age Card. Etc. Student cards are not acceptable)
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- You must be available to attend a second audition if you are successful in the first round.
- You can register only once per day
Online Registration process & Audition Venue, Audition City, Audition Date/Time/Day
Online Registration Form Click here
- Download an application form, fill it in and bring it with you on the audition day
- For a group you need to fill out one application form for each group member auditioning
you can register your interest at: email@example.com
For any general enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org