Ishqbazz’s Actor Shrishty Rode and her beau Manish Naagdev reportedly have signed the contract Big Boss season 12. Actress Shrishty rode rose to fame during the second season of the Choti Bahu, she played the role of the Radha. Check the Srishty Rode Wiki, Boyfriend, Husband, Biography and More.
Now she is working in one of the popular television show Inshqbazz. Her entry in the big boss season 12th will definitely giver her new pitch in the career. Her fans will be very excited and eager to see her on the television reality show.
Srishty Rode Wiki
|Physical Stats & More
||in centimeters– 160 cm
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
||in kilograms– 45 kg
in pounds– 99 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Date of Birth
||24 September 1991
|Age (as in 2017)
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
||St Louis Convent High School, Mumbai, India
||Mithibai College, Mumbai, India
||Film: Name Not Known
TV: Yeh Ishq Haaye (2010)
||Father– Name Not Known (Cinematographer)
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Name Not Known
||Travelling, Doing make-up
||Idli, Sambhar, Pav-Bahji
|Boys, Affairs and More
||Manish Naggdev (Actor)
||Manish Naggdev (Actor)
||Son– Not Yet
Daughter– Not Yet
Some Important face about Srishty Rode
- Does Srishty Rode smoke?: Not Known
- Does Srishty Rode drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Srishty Rode is an Indian TV actress who mainly works in Hindi TV serials.
- Her father was also from the TV and film industry so initially, he was not in favour of Srishty making her career in the same field.
- She started her career as an ad model.
- After the huge success of Fair N Lovely’s ad, her father gave consent to her for making her career in the industry.
- She has also done several ad campaigns, modeling and ramp shows.
- She started her acting career in 2010.
- She got fame in 2013 from the TV serial ‘Shobha Somnath Ki’ in which she played the role of ‘Shobha’.
- She has appeared in the TV serials like ‘Chotti Bahu (season 2)’, ‘Shobha Somnath Ki’, ‘Saraswatichandra’, ‘Hello Pratibha’, ‘ Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi…Let’s Go’, etc.
- She won many awards in the field of acting including ‘Indian Telly Award’.
- She also worked in few movies in which she played a supporting role.
- She met her husband Manish Naggdev in a common friend’s party and both became close friends and finally started dating each other.
- During the shoot of ‘Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed’, she accidentally fell down the stairs, rolled over to the ground and got injuries on her neck, shoulder, back, and legs.