PTC Punjabi is back with the new season of Voice of Punjab. Voice of Punjab has already successfully furnished of their 9 seasons. And now the auditions for the season of the 10th season have already started. Channel has officially revealed its ground audition venues. Check out Voice Of Punjab Audition Venues revealed: Season 10 Auditions Details.
So check out complete details related to PTC Punjabi Voice of Punjab. And find out complete audition venues of the show.
The voice of Punjab is one of the popular singing television reality show. The TV show has given a huge platform for all talented singers across Punjab.
The previous season of the show was judged by the Sachin Ahuja, Kamal Khan and Malkit Singh. While Gurjeet Singh, VJ Rocky, and Mukesh Vardi were the hosts of the Voice Of Punjab Season 9.
The upcoming season of the show will be on screens in a few days. The registration and auditions for the voice of Punjab are coming in a storm.
Voice Of Punjab Audition Venues
For registration, you guys can download PTC play from the Google Play Store. The registration form will be available there.
Click on the link and fill your personal and contact details. In the next step, interested candidates will have to upload their performance videos. If your application gets selected, you will get a call from the team of the show.
Voice Of Punjab Audition Venues revealed
While you can directly register yourself on the ground audition. The venues of the Voice of Punjab, Check out. Ground auditions are officially announced. So check out the list below.
- 18th November, Guru Nanak Bhawan, City Centre, near bus stand Amritsar.
- 20 November, Baba Farid Group of Institute, Bhatinda.
- 22nd November, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Gill Park, Gill Road in Ludhiana.
- 24th November, Baldev Raj Mittal Auditorium Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Jalandhar.
- 26 November, Patiala Sunny Oberoi arts Auditorium Punjabi University, Patiala.
- 28 November, Mohali Dara studio phase -6, Sector 56, NH 21 Sahibzada Ajit Singh nagar, Mohali.