Virtual Dancing show ‘Home Dancer’ Registration Open on Disney + Hotstar
Home Dancer is a new virtual dance reality show. The show will be telecasted on the Disney+ Hotstar app. During this lockdown Many channels are coming with Virtual reality show. New Dancing show ‘Home Dancer Registration’ also open on Disney + Hotstar.
Promo of the show is described by the Disney+ Hotstar as,” Ab har floor, dance floor! Put on your dancing shoes, upload your video and win exciting prizes with Disney+ Hotstar’s new show Home Dancer!
Registration for the Home Dancer is open now. So, if you have the talent to move on the music and show the dance steps here you go.
Concept Disney + Hotstar Home Dancer
Judges will be shortlisting the top 10 performances and makers will be showcasing those Top 10 performances on the Disney+ Hotstar.
Makers will be announcing the final winners of the show on the basis of the viewer voting on the episode.
The show has a PRO TIP for the participants. The show will be hosting two episodes each week. So the participants can send multiple videos of their dance. And by this, their chances of winning also increases.
How to do Registration for Home Dancer?
Registration for the show is now open. Here is the step by step procedure to follow for the registration of Home Dancer.
Participants need to submit the participation video for episode 1 by TUESDAY, 9 PM IST.
- Click on the official website of Disney+ Hotstar i.e. “homedancer.hotstar.com” Registration page will open.
- Then scroll down and upload a clear photo of your face. ( Max Size: 5MB, Formats: JPG, PNG)
- Enter your details like Name, Phone number, Email ID, Age, City, and Song Selected.
- Now upload your video (Max Size: 500MB, Formats accepted: MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG, MPEG)
- Read and agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Click on submit. And your registration is done!
Steps to Follow
- Makers have released the theme for the dance. So check out the theme given by the makers. Select the dance number which is your favorite.
- Shoot a video of 60 – 90 secs in a horizontal.
- Upload your dance video. And you are done!
Do’s while taking a video of your Dance Audition
- Make sure your phone is in landscape mode while shooting the video of your dance.
- Keep a gap of 5 seconds at the start and the end of the video. i.e leave a gap 5 seconds and then start to dance. Once your dance is over keep a gap of 5 seconds in the end and then end the shooting of the video.
- Select the songs only from the Home Dancer page library as other versions are not allowed. There is a total of 15 songs in their library.
- Make sure the dance video is between 60-90 seconds only.
- Keep the background clear and make sure no objects like towels, utensils, etc come in the background of the dance video.
- Do not use any filters while shooting the dance video and keep it natural.
- There should be proper and good lighting while shooting the video.
Winning Prize: Every week there is prize money of Rs 4 lakh to be won. Our other post to guide you, how to win Prize money from the public vote.
Dancing show Home ‘Dancer’ starting on these day
The show will be airing on the Disney+ Hotstar on May 25, 2020.
So if you want to know if you are a part of the show Home Dancer. Watch the first episode of the show only on Disney+ Hotstar.
And get the chance to win cash up of Rs. 4 Lakhs.
Disney+ Hotstar Home Dancer Judges
The show Home Dancer has the beautiful, gorgeous, and Bollywood diva Jacqueline Fernandez as the judge for the show.
Jacqueline is a very popular actress in the Bollywood industry and recently her music album along with Salman Khan has also released.
Disney+ Hotstar Home Dancer Host
The virtual dance reality show Home Dancer of Disney+ Hotstar will be host by the popular Karan Wahi.
He is a very popular host as we have already seen Karan in various shows.
Now you can download the app Disney+ Hotstar to enjoy the show Home Dancer. For android devices download the app from the Google Play Store. And for IOS devices download the app from the Apple App Store.
For more recent updates about the Indian entertainment industry stay tuned with us..!!