The i-genius Young Singing Stars is part of Max Life Insurance i-genius programme of nurturing young talent in deserving children and bringing them closer to their dreams. i-genius Young Singing Stars celebrates, recognizes and rewards young singing talent in the country.
- Primary (4-7 years)
- Junior (8-11 years) and
- Senior (12-15 years)
How To Participate
GUIDELINES FOR SONG SUBMISSION OF I-GENIUS YOUNG SINGING STARS SEASON 2
The song submission (“Song Submission”) in Hindi language only. The parents / guardians of the Participant should ensure that the Song Submission is:
- Not accompanied by any background music. It has to be singing submission only;
- Is not more than 1 minute;
- Is not defamatory in its content;
- Does not contain any obscene, blasphemous, libelous or any other unlawful material;
- Only from a valid mobile number (song submission from landline numbers will not be accepted).
MAX Life I-Genius Young Singing Stars season 2 Winner Prizes
- Music album contract with Universal Music India for top winner in Senior & Junior category each
- Feature in a music video with Universal Music India for top 5 singers in Primary category
Runners up Prize:
- Single song contract with Universal Music India for 4 runners-up in Senior & Junior category each
- 250 each for Senior & Junior category
- 100 for Primary category
MAX Life I Genius Young Singing Stars season 2 Online Form
Clikc Here To Online Registration Form of I-Genius Young Singing Stars season 2
MAX Life I-Genius Young Singing Stars season 2 Online Form Sample
JOIN FOR LATEST AUDITIONS
Join our mailing list and get latest auditions in your email INBOX!
Thank you for Joining.
Something went wrong.