Ask Me Anything: How to Registration Online? also check Eligibility
Ask Me Anything is a contest by Voot where you can ask your questions to the Mastermind and his 5 Challengers. Ask Me Anything: How to do Register Online?
The contest period is from November 30, 2020 (12 AM) to December 6, 2020 (11:59 PM).
Now you can be a part of the contest and ask questions by recording your video and get a chance to be featured on Voot.
Ask Me Anything: How to do Register Online?
Follow these steps to be a part of the contest and get yourself featured on Voot.
- Visit the official website of Voot or download the app.
- A registration form will appear.
- Fill in the details like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Then there will be an option to record your video. To ask the mastermind and his 5 challengers anything Click on the “Start Recording” button.
- After recording read and agree to all the terms and conditions of the contest.
- Click on “Submit Your Details”
Ask Me Anything Contest Video Requirements
- The video you record should be of a minimum of 5 seconds and a maximum of 30 seconds.
- The size of the video you record should not be less than 50 MB.
- The participant can upload the video a multiple number of times before the contest period ends.
Ask Me Anything Contest Questions
The questions you will be asking are for the new challengers who will be entering the house of Bigg Boss.
Participants of the contest have to participate by asking questions to these challenges in a video format.
The entries which are selected will be available on the Voot during the contest period.
Ask Me Anything Contest Eligibility
- Participants are 18 years and above.
- The participant is a citizen of India and holds valid proof for the same.
Download the app on your Android and IOS devices now. Android users can download the app from the Google Play Store. And IOS users can download the app from the Apple App Store.
For more recent updates about the Indian entertainment industry stay tuned with us..!