Gandhi Jayanti 2020 Wishes, Quotes, How Many Years Completed
Mahatma Gandhi is a Father Of Nation. He was a great freedom fighter for our nation. And he has a special place in the hearts of everyone and also in the history of India. You can check below Gandhi Jayanti 2020 Wishes, Quotes.
India celebrates the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi as Gandhi Jayanti. The great leader was born on October 2, 1869. His full name is Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
On the occasion, we bring you a few of the quotes and Wishes for Gandhi Jayanti.
Gandhi Jayanti 2020 Wishes and Quotes
- The difference between what we do ad what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the problems of the world.” Happy Gandhi Jayanti
2. Heroes are made in the hour of defeat. Success is, therefore, well described as a series of glorious defeats. -Mahatma Gandhi
3. Carefully watch your thoughts, for they become your words. Manage and watch your words, for they will become your actions. Consider and judge your actions, for they have become your habits. Acknowledge and watch your habits, for they shall become your values. Understand and embrace your values, for they become your destiny. – Mahatma Gandhi
4. Relationships are based on four principles: respect, understanding, acceptance and appreciation. -Mahatma Gandhi
5. The true measure of an society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. -Mahatma Gandhi
6. Our greatest ability as humans is not to change the world; but to change ourselves. -Mahatma Gandhi
7. There are two days in the year that we can not do anything, yesterday and tomorrow.
8. Be the change you are trying to create. -Mahatma Gandhi
9. Democracy necessarily means a conflict of will and ideas, involving sometimes a war to the knife between different ideas. -Mahatma Gandhi
10. Forgiveness is the quality of the brave, not of the cowardly. The weak can never forgive, Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. -Mahatma Gandhi
There a few of the quotes of the Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi. Wishing a Happy Gandhi Jayanti to each one of us!!