How to Do Registration for VLCC Femina Miss India 2020?
VLCC Femina Miss India 2020 is here! The national beauty pageant which provides a platform for all the beautiful ladies to compete for Miss World. How to Do Registration and Auditions for VLCC Femina Miss India 2020 from home?
Soon your dream to be Miss India 2020 will be coming as the registrations are open now. Yes, you read it right!! The registrations for the show are open now.
The details about How to register for the show are open now. Don’t miss the opportunity to be in a pageant and make your dream come true.
Registrations for the show will be between October 5, 2020 to November 2, 2020.
Registration for VLCC Femina Miss India 2020
- Download the Roposo App sign up or register.
- Now you have to Upload three separate videos of yourself on your personal Roposo User handle. (Videos: Introduction, Ramp Walk, and Talent Video)
- Now copy the URL of the videos and paste the URL into the official registration form which will be on the Miss India Website.
- Now visit the official website of Miss India.
- Fill up the details like Name, Date of Birth, Birth State/UT, Current State/UT, Native State/UT, Physical attributes, Passport details, Roposo User Handle.
- Now upload the URL of all three Videos.
- Upload your three photos Close Up, Mid Shot, Full Length.
- Then upload your documents like ID proof, Birth State/ UT Eligibility Documents, Current State/ UT Eligibility documents, Native State/ UT Eligibility Documents, Attested Height Documents.
- Read and agree to all the Terms and Conditions.
- And submit your application.
Rules For Capturing Videos
- Shoot the Videos in vertical format.
- You can shoot the video with Roposo Camera or you can shoot the video in your normal camera and then upload it on the Roposo User handle.
- The video should be 59 seconds only.
- It is mandatory to use the music track in the video from the library provided by the Miss India Music folder.
- Make sure to put the hashtag #MissIndiaAuditions while you upload the video on your Roposo User Handle as a part of the caption.
- Do not make use of any filter in the videos.
Rules for Uploading Pictures & Documents
- The format of photos should be gif, jpeg, jpg, and PDF of front & Back.
- All the documents should be scanned in the above formats.
- The Maximum Size of Photos and Documents is 5 MB.
Also Check: Miss India Winners Name From 1952 To till now
Eligibility Criteria of VLCC Femina Miss India 2020
- The age limit for participants is 18 years to 25 years that is 25 years up to December 31, 2020.
- The height without heels should be 5’3.
- The participants should be Indian Passport Holders
- Relationship Status should be Single, Not-Engaged, Unmarried, and never been married before.
- NOTE: OCI Card Holders can apply for the pageant but are eligible only for Runners-UP Title and not the for the winner title.
There is no Bikini round in the Pageant.
In case if there are any confusion or queries candidates or the participants can call the Help Line Number +91-9313846084 / +91-9522237734 / +91-9619937295 from 11 AM to 7 PM.
For more recent updates about the Indian entertainment industry stay tuned with us..!!