Reality Show: India’s Digital Chef Audition And Online Registration Open
After the famous cooking reality shows MasterChef, the new cooking reality show going to lunch in India. The show name is India’s digital chef. And great chef Sanjeev Kapoor going to host this show along with Sarabash Goila, Amrita Raichand. And the food show will host 15 episodes. India’s digital chief is Spencer by Rice Weight Watcher. The series aims out to a maximum number of food aficionados in a fun and entertaining style. So, if you are a food lover and loves to cook then you can definitely participate in the show. India’s Digital Chef Audition and registration open for all.
The food enthusiast who wishes to participate in the show is called out to send their entries immediately. Here are the complete details related to India’s digital Chef. Check out how you can register and give audition for the food show.
India’s Digital Chef Audition & Online Registration
Auditions of India’s Digital Chef has already started from the 20th July 2018. If you are the great cook and wish to participate in the show. You can register yourself on the official website or Click on the Submit button.
Fill up the registration form completely and write your name, address, email and Phone Number. Make sure you upload the video of yours. If your registration form gets shortlisted, then official members of the show will contact you.
India’s Digital Chef auditions are open from the 20th July and it will open for the 15 days. Audition video will be allotted points based on 50% chef reviews and 50% audience views.
Rules of the show
- India’s Digital Chef auditions open 20th July 2018.
- The auditions open until 15 Days from date of opening.
- Contestants have to prepare a healthy and delectable snack recipe, video record the recipe and upload it on the website.
- The video duration should not exceed more than 15 minutes.
- Points will allocated to the uploaded video entry basis 50 percent Chefs’ reviews and 50 percent response/views.
- Contestants are allow to send in only one entry.
- Basis the points, top 16 contestants will chosen for the show.
- Top 16 contestants will compete against each other across 4 different rounds to become India’s First-ever Digital Chef.