India’s Digital Superstar, a first of its kind talent competition on a digital platform. If you have the talent to entertain viewers and have a video to match your talent we have the perfect opportunity for you. You could be a dancer, singer, magician, acrobat, gymnast, standup comic, contortionist, stunt person etc
India’s Digital Superstar 2015 Online Registration Form : Click Here
India’s Digital Superstar 2015 Online Registration Form Rules
1. India’s Digital Superstar auditions open on 19th January 2015
2. Auditions remain open for a period of 9 weeks during which, a participant can upload as many original talent videos as he/she likes through the IDS website and apps
3. Each uploaded video is checked by our team and if it is as per the guidelines, it will be made available on the IDS website, IDS apps, YouTube and Zenga TV for viewers to watch.
4. Points are allocated to the videos based on the views and like they generate across platforms (YouTube, Zenga TV, Facebook, IDS website, and apps)*
5. At the end of the auditions, total points generated by the all the videos of a participant are added and this becomes the total score for that participant
6. The top 5 scorers become the finalists along with 5 finalists chosen by the judges. This makes the total number of finalists as 10
7. From these finalists, India’s Digital Superstar is announced in the 10th week at a Live event held in Mumbai
JOIN FOR LATEST AUDITIONS
Join our mailing list and get latest auditions in your email INBOX!
Thank you for Joining.
Something went wrong.