Registration of MTV Supermodel Of The Year Season 2 started
MTV India will be back with the new season of the Supermodel Of The Year. The first season of the show was a huge success. And now makers of the show are coming up with the new season. The registration for the upcoming season of the modeling television reality show will start in a few months. So after the official announcement, MTV Supermodel Of The Year Season 2 Auditions and Registration details update shortly.
MTV Supermodel Of The Year 2 will give the opportunity to all talented Aspiring models across India. It is one of the huge platforms to showcase your talent. And to create a Grand career in the glamorous industry.
So check out complete details about the registration and audition of the MTV Supermodel Of The Year. Also, find out more details related to the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of the show.
The TV show features 10 handpick girls and trained them to become Supermodel. It features fashion and drama. Check out here upcoming modeling auditions like Supermodel of the year.
Malaika Arora, Milind Soman, Masaba Gupta were the judges of the show. While Anusha Dandekar was the president of the show.
MTV Supermodel Of The Year Season 2 Auditions Started
For registration, you can visit the official website of the Voot’s official website. While you can also download the Voot app from the Google play store. The registration link of the Supermodel Of The Year will be available on the home page of the website. Click on the link and the registration form will appear. You will need to fill all your personal details and contact details after filling these details.
Intrested candidates will need to upload some photographs themselves. Make sure you upload your photos without makeup and photos in natural lighting. If your registration form get selected by the team of the show, they will contact you for the for the next process.
Term condition and eligibility criteria of the MTV supermodel of the Year
- The registration will be open for the interested candidates above 18 real old.
- Participants must agree to the terms and conditions of the show.
- Participants must provide personal details if required.
- Interested candidates must have Indian nationality.
- Citizens of India and hold valid proof of citizenship.
- Have downloaded the Voot mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Submit all valid proofs of name/ age/ address/ nationality/citizenship/work permits/visas and/or any other document.
- For the details information install the Voot app or visit the Voot official website, you can also check T&C directly on the Supermodel T&C page.
For the latest update about the upcoming modeling auditions, you have to visit on auditionform regularly.