Auditions and Registration Open for MTV Beats Ke Desi Kalakaar
MTV Beats Ke Desi Kalakaar Auditions and Registration for 2020 have started. It is a singing reality show which is a fresh chance for all the singers to be an art. You can stick around this page for more details of auditions and registration of MTV Beats Ke Desi Kalakaar 2020.
How to do MTV Beats ke Desi Kalakaar Auditions
Registration Open for MTV Beats Ke Desi Kalakaar from 1st February 2020 at 9 AM IST and Open until 31st July 2020 at 11:49 PM IST.
- Go to the Voot App or Voot Website or CLICK on the REGISTER BUTTON above and check out the instruction for submitting your Audition Video. Record the video as per instructions and submit it.
- Make sure to upload the video before the deadlines as no entries will be taken after the deadlines are met.
- Video is to be uploaded for the audition during the working hours of the day that is from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM only.
- Makers of the show will accept all the entries within the timeline.
- The video you submit should be of 90 seconds and an audio-visual recording of yours.
Some Important points you Need to Know
Participants submitting the audio-visual recording should be of the participant performing on any of the song list provided by the makers on the Voot App.
The audio-visual recording you submit should be of MOV, MP4, and AVI.
Makers of the show will be hosting the n ground auditions of the show in the major cities. Details of the time and venue will be available on the website after the official confirmation from the viewers.
MTV Beats Ke Desi Kalakaar Eligibility 2020
- Participants in the show should a citizens of Indian and should have valid proofs of it.
- The contestants should be 18 years and above.
- Candidates should provide all the correct details.
Selection process of the winning Video Entry
The Weekly Winning Video: Makers will select 7 videos with the maximum number of votes at the end of each week
The Monthly Winning Video: Makers will select 1 video which has the maximum number of votes and at the end of the month there will a total of 6 shortlisted videos.
The Super Winning Video: At the end of the show there will be one most voted video among the 6 shortlisted videos.
For more recent updates of the Indian Television Industry stay tuned with us..!